Cleaning the air from an unpleasant odor after cooking is the main mission of a cooker hood. Therefore, you need to choose the most suitable option that will cope with this task.
Types of hoods
There are a variety of types of hoods, but the main ones are:
- Telescopic. Hoods of this type are distinguished by their compactness and functionality. Thanks to its design, it easily hides in the kitchen, without cluttering it and is very easy to use. These models work on the principle of a sliding panel. The power and control of such hoods can be completely different, which contributes to a wide range and affordable pricing.
- Decorative. A profitable option for your kitchen. With their unique design, they will be able to emphasize the aesthetics of the appearance and add a twist to your interior. Attractive designs will not affect its performance in any way, and the enclosed functionality will optimize the operation of the hood and reduce energy consumption.
- Fully built-in. One of the most popular types of cooker hoods in the last few years. A successful combination of beautiful appearance and functionality of this type will ensure the process of air purification from odor and fat in a matter of minutes. Thanks to the case, it is mounted in a kitchen wall cabinet or in the ceiling, but its functional features can vary greatly. These models can be equipped with several powerful motors that provide better performance in combination with their oversized design.
- Flat. Model options are designed for small kitchens due to their compactness. But the big plus of such hoods is that it does not need to be additionally mounted in a cabinet or ceiling, since all its main functional parts are located directly in the hood housing.
- T-shaped. Hoods of this type have a fairly universal appearance, but, nevertheless, an interesting design. Due to its configuration and rich functional features, it will look profitable in your interior and will not lose to other analogues in performance. The hood can be decorated with tempered glass giving it an additional gloss, and control can vary from push-button to touch, which is important for ease of use.
- Dome. Such models meet all the requirements for building an ergonomic workplace in your kitchen. And also they can be stylized with wood, railing or made in retro style, which will remind you of the simplicity and severity of past years. Dome hoods will look advantageous in your kitchen and due to their functionality will not give way to similar counterparts.
Choosing the hood
When choosing a hood, you first need to pay attention to performance. And, in order to understand whether this intensity is enough to clean the kitchen, you can calculate according to the formula for calculating the required hood power: kitchen area (m2) × room height (m) × 12 = recommended working hood power. After this type of measurement, you can choose the best option for your kitchen.
It is also necessary to consider the width of the hood when buying. After all, for a small kitchen there is no need to buy an extract hood 90 centimeters wide. Another criterion to consider is control. It can be very diverse: from slider to touch, and sometimes even a remote control is used to control the device.
Thus, you can find the perfect combination of high-performance range hoods for your kitchen. In our Aquila.ua online store you can buy an extractor hood for every taste and color, as well as any cost suitable for you.