Online store - a site with an address on the Internet. Product - products presented for sale in the online store.
Client - the individual or legal entity that placed the Order. Order - a duly executed Customer request for the purchase of goods.
Transport company - a third party providing services for the delivery of goods to customers:
1. General Provisions
- This Agreement is concluded between the Buyer and the online store in the person of the site manager at the time of placing the order.
- When placing an order, the Buyer agrees to the conditions specified in this Agreement. The acceptance of this agreement by the buyer is the placement of the order through the website of the Internet store.
- Any individual or legal entity capable of accepting and paying for goods can make a purchase in the online store .
- The seller reserves the right to amend these Terms, and therefore, the Client undertakes to regularly monitor changes to the Terms.
- To place an Order, it is necessary to indicate the actual contact details of the Client in the online store .
- The seller is not responsible for the accuracy of the information provided by the Client when placing an order.
- Customer orders can be placed in the online store .
- After placing the Order, the Client is provided with information on the expected date of transfer of the Goods to the Client.
- If the client orders for goods designed in an amount greater than is available from the Seller, the Seller shall inform the Customer by means of the communications sent by e-mail or phone specified by the customer during the registration of that when the missing quantity of goods. The Client has the right to agree to accept the Goods in the quantity available to the Seller, or to cancel this item of the Goods from the Order. If the Customer does not receive a response within 3 days after notification, the Seller reserves the right to cancel this Product from the Order.
- The product is presented in the catalog through photo samples and a text description that are the property of the online store .
- The presented photo samples contain one or more types of goods of a certain name and text information: description, characteristics, sizes, cost per unit of production, have information about the main consumer properties of the goods
- Some Products may differ from those shown in the photograph, namely the shade , the pattern on the equipment case, the color of the case, etc. If the Customer has questions regarding the properties and characteristics of the Goods, before placing the Order, the Customer must contact the Seller.
- Not later than 1 day after prepayment, in case of cancellation of the prepaid Order, the amount of prepayment is fully returned by the Seller to the Client in the manner agreed by the parties, after 1 day - the client must redeem the order.